The 4202T is the new modern Altus® freestanding console desk for truck test lanes. The 4202T is standard supplied with a PC with Windows® and LaneComm®-Atlas test lane software, 24” widescreen PC monitor, keyboard, mouse, infra-red remote control hand set.
The 4202T is designed as a working desk for the operater to enter customer data, analise test results, make a print out or transfer data. A parallel display can be connected. Real time values are displayed in parallel to the 4202T monitor and can be used by the operator as a read-out unit while testing a vehicle.
All available truck roller brake testers as well as the TSS1000 sideslip meter can be connected to the console to create a test lane exactly adapted to your needs.
The 4202T in short:
- For repairs!
- For inspections!
- As a sales tool!
- Designed to be profitable!
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- No discussions and no waste of time!
LaneComm®-Atlas test lane software:
- Manual testing program!
- PC network (LAN) capabilities!
- Multi-lane facility!
- Vehicle testing queue!
- Remote data transmission for data exchange or integration into specific country related networks!
- Extensive database for storage of vehicle and customer data, legal limits and test results!
- Easy to operate!
- Easy to understand!
- Fast, reliable and convincing!
RF remote control set (wireless)
RF air pressure measuring set (wireless)
Air pressure transducer (cable connected)
TX Analogue/Digital parallel display
|4202T Console Closed
4202T Console Half Open
4202T Console Open
TX Analogue/Digital Parallel Display