The Altus® RT800W Motor-cycle roller brake tester comprises the latest microprocessor controlled technology in brake efficiency testing. The RT800W is the reliable, robust and maintenance friendly tester which analyses the conditions of the brakes of all types of motor-cycles, scooters and sidecars. Special attention has been given to prevent damage to the tyres. The rollers are stopped very quickly when slippage occurs, even during the start-up of the motors.
In addition to measuring the brake force per wheel, the operator can determine important quantities like ovality and brake fading for each wheel. Each individual measurement of the front, rear and sidecar wheel controlled by both brake control systems can be stored in the computer’s memory. The roller brake tester is standard equipped with a 4-point weighing system. This system automatically weighs each wheel and can therefore calculate the brake efficiency for each brake control system by relating the brake forces of that system to the total weight of the motorcycle. The efficiencies are presented on the Altus® 801 M display as well as on an optional print out. The results can be compared with legal requirements.
- All moving components supported by roller bearings, for long & trouble free service.
- Flush fitted roller brake tester.
- Diagnostic capability.
- Start-up safety device.
- Standard with integrated weighing device.
- Easy Exit® out of roller brake tester.
- Wheel lock detection system.
- Closedhot dip zinc compact chassis construction.
- Long life time roller coating.
- Low noise level.
- Can be operated by one person.
- Standard supplied with roller cover plate.
Single phase model
|Motor-cycle brake tester