The Altus® 901L is the modern modular digital display for test lanes. Several combinations of equipment, peripherals and accessories can be connected to create a test lane for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles exactly adapted to the needs and possibilities in your workshop.
The 901L contains a large digital dual LED brake force scale for the left and right wheel. The outer LED’s represent left and are displayed in red. The inner LED’s represent right and are displayed in green. It also contains a large digital LED display for a clear presentation of all numerical values for sideslip, suspension, brake forces, differences left/right and brake efficiencies.
- Infra-red remote control hand set.
- Brake difference indication left/right per axle.
- Digital sideslip- and suspenions results for front-and rear axle.
- Memory for storage of test results for service- and parking brake.
- Wheel lock indication lamps for left and right.
- Brake efficiency calculation for service- and parking brake after manual weight input, or automatic weighing with a suspension analyser or optional weighing system.
- Recalling all values and brake efficiencies.
- 4x4 reversible roller kit.
- Ovality & rolling resistance measurement.
- Wall bracket included.
UNIQUE IN THE MARKET!
Pivoting wall bracket