The Altus® 801M is the modern digital display for motor-cycle brake testers. It comprises the latest microprocessor controlled technology in brake efficiency testing. It analyses the conditions of the brakes of all types of motor-cycles, scooters and sidecars.
In addition to measuring the brake force per wheel, the operator can determine important quantities like ovality and brake fading for each wheel. Each individual measurement of the front, rear and sidecar wheel controlled by both brake control systems can be stored in the computer’s memory. The roller brake tester is standard equipped with a 4-point weighing system. This system automatically weighs each wheel and can therefore calculate the brake efficiency for each brake control system by relating the brake forces of that system to the total weight of the motor-cycle. The efficiencies are presented on the Altus® 801 M display as well as on an optional print out. The results can be compared with legal requirements.
- Digital LED display for all numerical values for brake force, weight and brake efficiency.
- Wheel lock indication.
- Memory for storage of all test results for all wheels.
- Automatic efficiency calculation for brake ccntrol 1 (hand brake) and brake control 2 (foot brake).
- Bi-directional facility.
- Infra-red remote control hand set for operation of all functions of the brake tester.
- Standard supplied with wall bracket.
Pivoting wall bracket