The Altus® R501 is the analogue display for roller brake testers up to 8 kN. It is designed for operators who prefer traditional analogue pointers. It contains two brake force pointers for the left and right wheel. The third pointer presents difference left-right as well as the brake efficiencies.
- Brake force indication left & right up to 8 kN.
- Brake force difference left & right (pointer).
- Full automatic test sequence.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- 4x4 reversible roller kit included.
- Wheel lock indication lamps left & right.
- Rolling resistance & ovality measurement.
- Brake efficiency calculation for service- and parking brake after manual weight input.
- Automatic brake efficiency calculation for service- and parking brake when optional weighing system is integrated.
- Memory for storage of test results for front-, rear- and parking brake with indicators.
- Infra red remote control for operation of all functions of the roller brake tester.
- Easy Exit® drive out of rollers included.
- Wall bracket included.
Pivoting wall bracket
|Analogue Pointer Display